The requirements for admission into Year 12 are:
1. An average 普通中等教育证书考试/I普通中等教育证书考试 points score of at least 6.625 across the best eight subjects. 这
will be calculated as follows:
a) Reformed 普通中等教育证书考试s (graded 9 to 1) will score according to the grade i.e. A 7级
would score 7 points for 桶 admission purposes.
b) Unreformed 普通中等教育证书考试s (graded A* to G) will score as follows: A* = 8.5分, A = 7
points, B = 5.5分, C = 4 points.
c) AS B grade or 以上= 8.5分 and FSMQ Additional Mathematics B grade or
2. Reformed grade 6 or higher must be achieved in 普通中等教育证书考试 Mathematics and 英语 (whether
or not these subjects are being followed to A Level).
3. A suitably high 普通中等教育证书考试 grade, usually A or reformed grade 7 or better, in each chosen subject
的研究. An 8 or higher is required to study A Level Mathematics; a 9 is required to study
4. Reformed grade 4 or higher must be achieved at 普通中等教育证书考试 in a modern foreign language.
5. There need to be available places in the teaching sets for each subject.
6. Only two qualifications per subject accepted e.g. FSMQ Additional Maths (of B or above) +
Maths 普通中等教育证书考试, but not 普通中等教育证书考试 Statistics + 普通中等教育证书考试 Maths + FSMQ Additional Maths.
The minimum number of exernal students admitted into the 六年级 is 50.
There are approximately 190 students in each year group, which means the 六年级 has around 380 students.
No – all internal and new students to 桶 must meet the admissions criteria. (见 桶 招生 Policy).
Our two open events for this year have now taken place. We are however holding a Familiarisation Day on Wednesday 21 June for those who have applied for a place in 桶 六年级 in September 2023 - applicants will be sent full details nearer the time.
In the meantime please take a look at our Virtual 六年级 Opening Evening which contains a wealth of information about our A level options and life in the 六年级.
For details of the 六年级 application process, which is now open for applicants for September 2023, please see the How to Apply page under our 六年级 section.